A downloadable game for Windows
Control a high-speed train (1000kmph) across a dangerous rail network consisting of crazy loopings, corkscrews and such. Work as an honest transporter and earn your income by transporting goods and people between cities while defending yourself against packs of Marauders. Use your cash to upgrade your train with more wagons and abilities. Claim and upgrade cities to boost your income. Or ... choose the pirate path and rob your way towards victory! The first hypertrain to reach 50 wagons wins.
- world's first 1000kmph hyper speed train simulator.
- a procedurally generated map consisting of interesting roads and huge cities to explore.
- earn extra by clearing marauder nests, racing in time trials, exploring cities and hunting for bounty.
- get creative and use your hypertrain's build function to build massive 1000kmph rollercoasters!
- fluent 60Hz gameplay.
Recommended system requirements: Windows PC with dual-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 512MB free disc space and GeForce GTX 750 / Radeon HD 6950 comparable GPU. Graphics settings can be scaled down in the game for less performant hardware.
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Author||Roy van Ophuizen|
|Made with||Blender, Sublime Text, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||3D, Crafting, Exploration, Fast-Paced, Open World, Procedural Generation, rollercoaster, Singleplayer, train|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Dutch|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 8|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Hypertrain v1.0 released!11 days ago
- New Update DroppedApr 26, 2018
- First version released! This is just the beginning.Mar 23, 2018